Welcome to a website documenting the history of JHQ, Rheindahlen, Germany, for those that lived and worked there as well as any interested historians.
It is not a “Social Media” website as there are already lots of Facebook Groups covering JHQ (see “Links” section).
I can be contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registering on the website will allow you access to interactive features when they are made available in the future.
- “Letter to JHQ” by Natalie Guy … Ten Years On 10/11/2023
- Another copy of “The Rheindahlen Bulletin” has been added 02/11/2023
- Rheindahlen Garrison Maps 02/11/2023
- A History of Scribes Football Club (1958-1983) 23/10/2023
- Rheindahlen Garrison Maps 21/10/2023
- Another copy of “The Rheindahlen Bulletin” has been added 19/10/2023
- More copies of the “Queens School Courier” have been added 19/10/2023
- More copies of “The Rheindahlen Bulletin” have been added 08/08/2023
- JHQ Rheindahlen, Taxi ride through JHQ 03/07/2021
- JHQ Rheindahlen, Drone Flight over JHQ 17/06/2021